Disclaimer and request of consent concerning the handling of personal data as stated by Art. 6.1a of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
In compliance with obligations stated in The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the processing of personal data gone into effect on 25 May 2018, we hereby inform you that the following company Coram Europe S.r.l. with headquarters in via Chiari 36 25033 Cologne – BS (otherwise known as the “Company”) will submit all personal data concerning you that has been or will be communicated to us by you or other sources. The handling of personal data will be carried out respecting the norms in vigor and the following conditions.
- Purpose of handling
Handling personal information is exclusively intended for the following purposes:
- for preliminary requirements to stipulate sale contracts, for their execution and for the enforcement of rights deriving from the same contracts;
- to comply with current laws and regulations, particularly in regards to taxation;
- for operational, managerial and bookkeeping needs;
- for the registration of access to our Company website and the use of the services offered on it;
- for the need to monitor the state of relationships with clients and/or connected risks and to improve such relationships;
- for commercial purposes including strategic and operational marketing
- Handling methods
In addition to collecting, the handling of data may consist in their registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, deletion or destruction and will be carried out in hardcopy, paper form, or with the aid of computers and electronic devices, with appropriate tools to guarantee the safety and privacy of data, in accordance with articles 32 and following of The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, related to the “safety measures for processing personal data”.
In particular, the Company will adopt all technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural safety measures appropriate to the level of risk depending on the nature of the data.
The applied procedures furthermore guarantee that access to personal data is allowed solely to people entrusted with handling on behalf of our Company.
- Data collection
The collection of data is:
- Mandatory in order to attain connected purposes of obligations anticipated by law or other binding regulations;
- Necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the relationship between you and the Company.
Refusal to provide the personal data stated above, even for legitimate reasons, could compromise the regular course of your relationship with our Company and could furthermore prevent the Company from executing your orders as well as carrying out requested services and relative billing.
- Communication and diffusion of data
The communication of personal data to third parties other than the Company for the purposes referred to in point 1 may take place only under the following circumstances:
- when such communication is required to assure the compliance of the anticipated fulfilments according to law or from other binding norms;
- when such communication is required to assure the correct establishment or continuation of the relationship of business with you.
All personal data collected for the purposes referred to above can be communicated to public and private subjects, physical or legal persons exclusively for business purposes to manage databases or payment processing systems, including third parties that undertake specific tasks on behalf of our Company.
In particular, data can be communicated to the following categories: sales, banking institutions and payment processing companies, legal firms and consultancies, auditors working with the Company, public authorities or administrations carrying out legal duties, Italian and foreign suppliers, financing or transport companies, third parties entrusted with the quality control of the distribution flow, in addition to the other companies that are part of our Group.
Data may also be spread, though only in aggregated, anonymous form, for statistical purposes.
- Transfer of data to foreign countries
For the strict and necessary purposes of enabling the contractual relationship with you, your personal data may be communicated to third party judicial subjects of foreign countries whether within or outside the European Union always with respect to the rules contained in art. 44 to 50 of The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Your rights
Pursuant to article 12 and 15 to 22 of The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to request, with the requirements and within the limits of the said regulation, to:
- Access your personal information
- Rectify the non-exact personal data
- Delete personal Information
- Restrict the processing of personal data
- Receive notification in case of rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data.
- Portability of personal data
- Opposition to the processing of personal data
- With regard to automated decision-making processes (including profiling):
- Get human intervention from the owner.
- Express your opinion
- Challenge the decision.
- Holder and person responsible
We confirm, moreover, that the holder of data is the Company, represented by its temporary legal representative, with headquarters located at via Chiari 36 25033 Cologne – BS.
The person responsible for handling your personal data is the Head of IT Services, who you may reach at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Google uses data
We would like to inform you, moreover, that this website use Google technologies to improve their content and keep it free. More information available at the following link: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en
- Consent for handling
We would like to inform you, at last, that your consent for us to handle your personal data in the ways and for the purposes mentioned above is optional. In the event of your refusal, the Company will not be able to handle your personal data and will only be allowed to utilize it in compliance with the duties defined by law, and with the potential consequences described in point 3 above.
As you known, The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 provides for the treatment of personal data is carried out with the consent of the interested party, except in cases of exclusion specifically designated by the law itself. For this reason, we invite you to fill in the form electronic consent request as proof of receipt of the information referred to in this letter, as well as expression of the consent to the processing of personal data.