In Coram our engineers cooperate constantly with the custumer, in order to find specific solution for every type of use for future vehicles. We delevop new products following the automotive logics, according to APQP procedures.
INNOVATION IS OUR GUIDE
INNOVATIVE COMPONENTS FOR AN EVOLVING MARKET
OUR ”CUSTOMER ORIENTED" MODEL
The improvement of confort, safety and reliability on the basis of analysis and requests by the customer and thanks to his feedbacks, integrated in the normal phases of the development cycle of a product:
- THE MEETING: our engineers dialog directly with the custumer technics, in order to define all new product requirement saccurately.
- THE PROJECT: thanks to our know how and to the continuos research for solutions a proposal is made and shared with the customer.
- THE PROTOTYPE: from the modelling to the realization of functioning prototypes for the customer.
- THE TEST: test phase on the vehicle by the customer and bench testing in our laboratories, guaranteeing the validation of the new product.
- THE INDUSTRIALIZATION: definition of the process for the production and series control of the new product, localizing the production in the Coram plant closest to the customer.
A LEAN PRODUCTION
Our modern production plants are governed by an integrated management system that reaches every single aisle. We are currently implementing Lean Transformation projects, to make the production flow as lean as possible, thus reaching high efficiency and flexibility targets and guaranteeing the highest level of service to our customers.
Every phase of the production cycle is monitored to guarentee efficiency and a high quality level, every container is identified with barcodes that help to manager the logistic flow correctly and the use of Kanban is frequent in the provision of products.
The mechanical manufacturing, pressing, welding and assembly plants are modern and safe to guarentee to the operators a low environmental impact, constant quality and guarentee of availability.